1. You are sinner. Sin is breaking any of God’s laws.
Rom. 3:23 "For all have sinned."
2. The penalty for sin is death. Death is separation from God in Hell for eternity.
Rom 6:23 "The wages(payment) of (our) sin is death."
The Good News of Eternal Life
1. Christ died for you.
Rom 5:8 "God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us (in our place)."
2. You can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ.
Eph. 2:8-9 "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast."
Will you receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior today?
To do so:
1. Acknowledge your guilt before God and claim God’s promise.
Rom 10:13 "For whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
2. Believe that Jesus is the Son of God who lived a sinless life, died on the cross for your sins, and rose from the dead.
Rom. 10:9-10 "That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
3. Call upon Jesus Christ to be your Savior and trust in Him alone for eternal life.
Rom. 10:10 "For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
For more information on what the Bible says about Salvation please contact us at 656-9055.